STEP 1: CREATE API MEMBER KEYS
1. Login to ConnectWise Client.
2. Click on System on the navigation menu of ConnectWise.
3. Click on Members.
4. On the main window go to API Members tab.
5. Click on “+” sign to add a new API member.
6. Fill out the mandatory fields on the form and save it.
9. Go to API Keys tab from top menu.
10. Enter the Description of the key and the system will generate Public and Private Keys for you.
11. Copy both Keys and Save them.
Note, The Private Key will only be shown one time. Please make a note of it.
STEP 2: ESTABLISH CONNECTWISE MANAGE INTEGRATION
12. Server URL: Enter your CW Server URL (e.g. https://na.myconnectwise.net)
13. CompanyID: Enter your CW CompanyID (e.g. testcompany)
14. Public Key: Enter the Public Key that you copied from Step 11
15. Private Key: Enter the Private Key that you copied from Step 11
16. Hit Validate.
17. If the credentials are invalid or rejected by CW, you’ll get the following error. Please check the Server URL, Company ID, Public Key and Private Key and try again.
18. Once the credentials are validated, you’ll get the following notification.
STEP 3: SELECT WHAT NEEDS TO BE SYNCED
19. Select the items that you want to be synced with ITBOOST and hit the Update button
20. The system will start syncing the data. Closing the Sync Status windows will not cancel the syncing in progress. You can check the sync status again from Organization Settings > Sync Status.
YOU’RE ALL SET!