ITBOOST, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through
our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you purchase, download, install, register
with, access, or use the Company’s website(s) (namely, www.itboost.com) and/or our software applications, including, but not limited to, the
ITBOOST software application (collectively, the “Software”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in our Software and in email, text, and other electronic
communications sent through or in connection with our Software.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (please see the section entitled “Third Party Information
Third party websites and mobile applications may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read
before providing information on or through them.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we
will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not download, register with, or use our
use of our Software after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy
periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
None of the Company’s Softwares are intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect
personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a
child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might
have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Software:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Software.
- Information, such as messages, exchanged between ITBOOST software and your information technology systems
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this Software, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number,
social security number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Software. This includes information provided at the
time of registering to use the Software, subscribing to our service, posting materials, and requesting further
services. We may also ask you for information if and when you enter a contest, sweepstakes or promotion sponsored
by us and when you report a problem with the Software.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research and/or marketing purposes.
- Your search queries on the Software.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of websites you access
through the Software (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and
transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by
logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User
Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use the Software, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details: When you access and use the Software, we may automatically collect certain details of your
access to and use of the Software, including traffic data, location data, logs, time and date, and other
communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Software.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your computer hardware and internet connection, including
the hardware’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, and/or browser type.
- Stored Information and Files: The Software also may access metadata and other information associated with other
files stored on your hardware. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal
contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information: This Software collects real-time information about the location of your device,
including, but not limited to, your street address and city.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the Software or delete it from your device. For
more information, see please the section entitled “How We Use Your Information.”
Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies): A cookie is a small file placed on your computer, smartphone or other mobile
device. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the Softwareropriate setting on your
computer, smartphone or other mobile device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access
certain parts of our Software.
- Web Beacons: Pages of the Software may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as
clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have
visited those pages and for other related Software statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain
Software content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Software or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection
technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Software. The
information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information,
including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, Softwares,
and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral)
advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions
about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For
information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, please see the section
entitled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Software and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you
request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account, including, but not limited to, expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
including, but not limited to, for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Software updates are available and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Software and to deliver a better and more personalized
experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Software according to your individual
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Software.
We use location information to optimize and customize our operations based on geographic areas and usage rates and
to collect statistical data in order to improve our services, marketing and operations.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of
interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out of such use of your
information during the registration process.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though
we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise
interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or
device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part
of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our
Software users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
For more information, please see the section entitled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email
a friend” feature of our Software, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including any end user
between you and us and for other purposes, including, but not limited to, billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company,
our contractors, our customers, our affiliates or others, including, but not limited to, exchanging information
with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes
mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Tracking Technologies: You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when
parts of the Software may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Location Information: You can choose whether or not to allow the Software to collect and use real-time
information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location
information, some parts of the Software may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company: If you do not want us to use your email address or other information to promote our
own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com and/or adjust your user preferences
in your account profile or opt-out of such use of your information during the registration process.
- Targeted Advertising by the Company: If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you
provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can
opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile or opt-out of such use of your information during the
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing: If you do not want us to share your
personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can
opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com
and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile or opt-out of such use of your information during the
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising.
However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in
this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”)
on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Software and visiting your account profile
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete
your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change
information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be
If you delete your User Contributions from the Software, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in
cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Software users. Proper access and use of
Your Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Software that are California residents to request
certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing
purposes. To make such a request, please see the section entitled “Contact Information.”
Right to Object
When our processing of your Personal Data is based on legitimate interests according to Article 6(1)(f) of the
no longer process your Personal Data unless there are compelling and prevailing legitimate grounds for the
processing as described in Article 21 of the GDPR; in particular if the data is necessary for the establishment,
exercise or defense of legal claims.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint at a supervisory authority.
We, through the use of third party data storage companies and credit card payment processing companies, have
engaged the appropriate third parties that have measures designed to secure your personal information from
accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Information you provide to us is
stored using third party service providers, such as Amazon Cloud, which third parties have secure servers behind
firewalls. Likewise, any third party credit card payment processing company we engage for payment transactions have
the appropriate measures in place to encrypt your payment information under their security protocols and under
their SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have
chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Software, you are responsible for keeping this password
confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out
information in public areas of the Software if and when such become available, such as message boards, because the
information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Software.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal
information transmitted through our Software. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are
not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
and/or phone number specified in your account, or (iii) notify you by an in-Software alert the first time you use
the Software after we make the change.
ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address and phone number for you and for periodically